The global alcohol packaging market is expected to reach USD 54.7 billion by the end of 2028, growing at a CAGR of around 4.5% between 2022 and 2028. The rapid pace of urbanization in different parts of the world is expected to drive the alcohol packaging market growth over the forecast period. Growth in disposable income, combined with increasing expenditure on recreational activities, is a primary influencing element that, when combined, leads to increased alcohol consumption, which drives the alcoholic drinks packaging market forward throughout the projection period.
Due to its properties such as recycling, reusability, and neutral reactivity, glass is quickly becoming one of the most popular and fastest-growing materials used in alcohol packaging. It keeps alcohol fresher for longer and prevents contamination. Glass is highly permeable to oxygen and carbon dioxide, making it ideal for the long-term storage of spirits.
As a result of the balkanization process, glass has a strong resistance to leaching. Glass’ non-porous and impermeable structure precludes interaction between glass packaging and alcohol, which means the alcohol flavor is unaffected. It has no effect on the alcohol’s potency, fragrance, or flavor because there is no chemical contact.
The alcohol packaging market will be driven by the growing use of metal cans. Metal cans are packaging containers for alcoholic beverages that are used for storage and delivery. Metal cans are long-lasting and inexpensive. It is an attractive kind of packaging with a beautiful metallic shine and vibrant graphic printing, which favors its demand.
Zion Market Research recently added a new report on “Global Alcohol Packaging Market Forecast till 2028” in their database which includes an in-depth analysis and global forecast for the market. The Alcohol Packaging Market report also covers the major growth factors, key trends, opportunities, and major company profiles.
Who are some of the key players operating in the Alcohol Packaging Market and how intense is the competition?
- WestRock LLC
- Amcor Limited
- Stora Enso Oyj
- Ball Corporation
- Smurfit Kappa Group
- Ardagh Group S.A.
- Owens Illinois Inc.
- Crown Holdings Inc.
- Berry Global Inc.
- DS Smith Plc.
The global Alcohol Packaging Market report includes the definition of the market, applications, uses, classification, product specifications; manufacturing processes; cost structures, and other applications. It also analyzed the regional market conditions, including the product price, profit, capacity, production, supply, demand, market growth rate, forecast, etc.
The global report provides a depth assessment of the Alcohol Packaging Market including market drivers, restraints, challenges, key trends, standardization, deployment models, opportunities, value chain, company profiles, and strategies.
Browse Press Release @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/news/alcohol-packaging-market
SEGMENTING THE MARKET
- The global alcohol packaging market is divided into four categories: glass, plastic, metal, paper, and paperboard.
- The global alcohol packaging market is divided into bottles, cans, and others based on package type.
- The market is divided into beer, wine, spirit, and other applications.
COVID-19 Pandemic Dampened Market Growth Significantly
COVID-19 had a negative impact on the alcohol packaging industry’s growth in 2020. The virus has caused production to halt in several parts of the world. Delays in raw material availability, transportation constraints, and rising absenteeism among workers have all been caused by disruptions. However, when the lockdowns and transportation restrictions are eased, the market is returning to routine. Furthermore, volatility in raw material prices may have an impact on industry growth during the predicted period.
The Alcohol Packaging Market is segmented by regions/countries:
- North America ( United States)
- Europe ( Germany, France, UK)
- Asia-Pacific ( China, Japan, India)
- Latin America ( Brazil)
- The Middle East & Africa
Major Highlights of the Global Alcohol Packaging Market report study:
- A detailed look at the global e-sim card Industry
- The report analyzes the global Alcohol Packaging Market and provides its stakeholders with significant actionable insights
- The report has considered all the major developments in the recent past, helping the users of the report with recent industry updates
- The report study is expected to help the key decision-makers in the industry to assist them in the decision-making process
- The study includes data on market intelligence, changing market dynamics, current and expected market trends, etc.
- The report comprises an in-depth analysis of macroeconomic and microeconomic factors affecting the global Alcohol Packaging Market
- Market Ecosystem and adoption across market regions
- Major trends shaping the global Alcohol Packaging Market
- Historical and forecast size of the alcohol Packaging Market in terms of Revenue (USD Million)
- Recent industry development and consumer preference trends
- Competitive Landscape and player positioning analysis for the global Alcohol Packaging Market
- Key products and solution offerings by major players and business strategies adopted
- Recommendations for new market entrants and current players operating in the market space
- Analysis of niche and potential segments (type, application, and regions/countries) anticipated observing promising growth
- Key challenges faced by operating players in the market space
- Analysis of major risks associated with the market operations
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis