Middle-class families need extra income to get through difficult times. Platforms like Meesho Supplier Panel offer lucrative opportunities to make additional income from the comfort of your own home. Meesho Supplier Panel allows Indian sellers to sell products via social media platforms like Whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram. The platform allows the public to create their business free of charge. These are some details about Meesho and tips to make Meesho a profitable platform for selling.
What is Meesho?
Meesho, one of the most prominent e-commerce networks, pioneered social media-based marketing. The mesh panel of sellers has more than one million resellers. Meesho offers well-known lifestyle accessories catalogues, including clothing, home, kitchen, etc.
Step-by-step Guide to Selling on Meesho Supplier Panel
This step-by-step procedure shows you how to trade on Meesho and make a profit.
- Meesho Supplier Panel Registration and GSTIN: To become a supplier on Meesho, you will need a bank account and a GSTIN. Once you have completed the meesho vendor registration, you can access the mesh suppliers panel.
- Adding Products and Catalogs: After you have completed the mesh supplier panel login you can upload your meesho products list to your meesho sellers account. In the first few days, suppliers can upload 5-7 meesho product listings. You can upload multiple catalogues to the Meesho supplier dashboard.
- Receiving the Orders: After publishing your mesh product catalogue/list on the app, resellers can share it with their customers via WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram.
- Delivery of the Products: Meesho notifies and informs you via e-mail and the Meesho supplier panel when you place an order. Customers do not pay extra for the delivery of the product by the meesho seller app.
- Payments for Your Orders: The meesho seller app will make payments to your bank account on the 15th day following delivery of your product. You can view all details regarding payments on the Meesho Supplier Panel.
Why do people prefer selling on Meesho?
Here are some reasons that Meesho suppliers prefer it to other e-commerce platforms.
- Meesho: A platform for everyone and everything: Meesho is the ideal platform for small- to medium-size sellers, branded and unbranded, who are looking to increase their income and provide better prices to resellers.
- Minimum Commission Fees: Meesho guarantees a minimum commission rate of 1.8 per cent. This is incredibly low in the market. Sellers are also advised on what to sell and how much to charge.
- It’s easy to process and handle: Suppliers can list products and create catalogues using the meesho seller app. This makes it easy for them to make secure, fast transactions and pay no delivery fees. This is why India’s Meesho supplier network is expanding rapidly.
Meesho Selling Benefits
Below are the main benefits Meesho offers from sellers’ perspectives:
- It’s easy to use and hassle-free
Meesho’s interface is very simple. This is a great alternative for suppliers who don’t want to get too involved but still want their business running smoothly. The sellers will only need to create Meesho product catalogues and lists, while the Meesho team or resellers will handle the rest.
- Shipping and returns assistance:
Meesho manages the entire delivery process. They will collect the items from the seller and then deliver them to the end customers for the reseller. Meesho’s logistics partners offer fast and convenient delivery all across India.
The sellers will only need to pack the products in their order and Meesho will handle the rest. The consumer can return the product for a refund or exchange it if they are unhappy with it. Meesho also handles the return pickup.
Payments can be made quickly and safely
- Large consumer engagement:
Nearly all our family and friends use WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram. These apps are an integral part of our daily lives. Meesho is a great way to reach large audiences.
Because the audience is made up of trusted friends, and relatives, it’s easy to market. After you register as a Meesho seller, resellers can market your products to a wider audience, increasing your sales.
- Image and brand identity
If you are looking to start your own business, Meesho sellers or resellers can help. They can set the price, profit ratio and address of the order to the customer.
Because Meesho is not involved in the purchase process, customers will be more likely to recognize you than Meesho.
Meesho: Top Tips to Increase Sales
- List the most in-demand products to increase your order volume
- The prices should be set so that resellers have enough room to adjust the margins. Your catalogues will be more popular the larger your margin zone is
- Choose Next Day Shipment. This option requires sellers to ship orders within one business day of receiving them. This will increase your sales frequency.
- Your chances of getting orders are greater if you have more catalogues. To place orders on the Meesho platform you will need 5-7 catalogues.
The bottom line
Everybody dreams of owning their own business and being their boss. It is difficult to take the first step towards entrepreneurship. To start a business, you will need a lot of money. Meesho makes it easy to start your business without spending any money. To get started, all you need is a product and some time.
E-commerce has changed the way people shop. Meesho took advantage of these changes to offer a platform for small businesses and entrepreneurs. They can open their businesses and make more money by using the app. It also does all its marketing via social media every day.
How do I log in to meesho supplier?
You can simply visit https://supplier.meesho.com/panel/v2/new/login. To register as a seller on the mesh Supplier Portal, please complete the signup process.
Does meesho offer any seller support?
Yes. You can find Meesho’s contact number under the ‘Account’ and ‘Help’ sections. There is also a mesh contact number.
How long does it take for meesho to deliver products?
Products sent via meesho should be delivered within 2 to 3 days. Delivery times may vary depending on the location.